Monday, May 2, 2011

A very good place to start...

Yeah, I know.  The summer is just beginning.  And this all starts with "The Summer That Was."  That is because this summer will be rocking, and I want to document it all.  Hence blogspot.


I'm not a blogger.  I'm not much of a writer.  I just don't to lose this summer.


This is for posterity.  This is for me.  This is for the summer that will be.


So you know the conceit.  Here's the setup:
As of Saturday morning, I essentially completed my first year of medical school.  And everyone says that this is the last "real summer" of my life.  And I will make it such. Visiting friends in St. Louis, Kansas City, Chicago, and San Francisco.  Bonnaroo in June.  Eastern Europe for three weeks.  It will be stellar.


Honestly, if I never get one follower, that's cool.  I know that blogs are probably supposed to be followed, but I don't care about that.  I just want to record my summer for me.  And I'm not angst-y enough to start an online diary that would be just for me.  And I kind of feel compelled to have this out there a bit.  For whatever reason.  Hence blogspot.


So now you know.  Enjoy, if you feel so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment